Wednesday, 21 July 2010
A very interesting and thoughtful video.
Teach Me How To Pray explains the process of Wudu (physical cleansing) and Salat (ultimate submission to God through prayer and prostration) step by easy step. Please take the time to watch this video; it's truly a brilliant and educational piece - enjoy.
Monday, 19 July 2010
12 - Al-Bari' البارئ (The Rightful)
13 - Al-Musawwir المصور (The Fashioner of Forms)
14 - Al-Ghaffar الغفار (The Ever Forgiving)
15 - Al-Qahhar القهار (The All Compelling Subduer)
16 - Al-Wahhab الوهاب (The Bestower)
17 - Ar-Razzaq الرزاق (The Ever Providing)
18 - Al-Fattah الفتاح (The Opener, The Victory Giver)
19 - Al-Alim العليم (The All Knowing, The Omniscient)
20 - Al-Qabid القابض (The Restrainer, The Straightener)
Sunday, 18 July 2010
Saturday, 17 July 2010
Salat is the obligatory Muslim prayers, performed five times each day by Muslims. It is the second Pillar of Islam.
God ordered Muslims to pray at five set times of day:
- Salat al-fajr: dawn, before sunrise
- Salat al-zuhr: midday, after the sun passes its highest
- Salat al-'asr: the late part of the afternoon
- Salat al-maghrib: just after sunset
- Salat al-'isha: between sunset and midnight
All Muslims try to do this. Muslim children as young as seven are encouraged to pray.
Prayer sets the rhythm of the day
This prayer timetable gives Muslims the pattern of their day.
In Islamic countries, the public call to prayer from the mosques sets the rhythm of the day for the entire population, including non-Muslims.
A universal Muslim ritual
The prayer ritual, which is over 1400 years old, is repeated five times a day by hundreds of millions of people all round the world.
Carrying it out is not only highly spiritual, but connects each Muslim to all others around the world, and to all those who have uttered the same words and made the same movements at different times in Islamic history.
Prayers of body, mind and soul
The set prayers are not just phrases to be spoken.
Prayer for a Muslim involves uniting mind, soul, and body in worship; so a Muslim carrying out these prayers will perform a whole series of movements that go with the words of the prayer.
Muslims make sure that they are in the right frame of mind before they pray; they put aside all everyday cares and thoughts so that they can concentrate exclusively on God.
If a Muslim prays without the right attitude of mind, it as if they hadn't bothered to pray at all.
"Woe to those who pray, but are unmindful of their prayer, or pray only to be seen by people"
(Qur'an 107: 4-6)
Muslims don't pray for God's benefit
Muslims do not pray for the benefit of Allah.
Allah does not need human prayers because he has no needs at all.
Muslims pray because God has told them that they are to do this, and because they believe that they obtain great benefit in doing so.
Muslims pray direct to God
A Muslim prays as if standing in the presence of Allah.
In the ritual prayers each individual Muslim is in direct contact with Allah. There is no need of a priest as an intermediary. (While there is a prayer leader in the mosque - the imam - they are not a priest, simply a person who knows a great deal about Islam.)
Praying in the mosque
Muslims can pray anywhere, but it is especially good to pray with others in a mosque.
Praying together in a congregation helps Muslims to realise that all humanity is one, and all are equal in the sight of Allah.
Muslims must be clean before they pray. They make sure of this by performing ritual washing, called wudhu. Mosques have washing facilities.
Source: BBC (http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam/practices/salat.shtml)
Thursday, 15 July 2010
"I said that I'm amaaazin';
Not that I'm a mason"
... Yeah right Shawn, whatever man. Although sounding so on the surface, you're not really clearing things up as to you're involvement within "The Great Work", whether be it as a mason or otherwise. You only fool the fools.
Did you notice the Teflon Don's "Peekaboo; Eye See You!!" album cover at the beginning of the clip? Here it is again:
Don't believe the hype; read between the lies.
Wednesday, 14 July 2010
- German philosopher; Professor of Natural and Canon Law at the University of Ingolstadt
- Initially educated from the religious background of the Catholic Order of Jesuitism, its abolition in Bavaria led Weishaupt to seek refuge within the practice of freemasonry; slowly infiltrating and reforming many Bavarian lodge's ethos to his ideals
- Founder of the Bavarian Illuminati, officially on May 1, 1776. Attains the codename title of "Brother Spartacus". Originally called the Order of the Perfectibilists, "its professed object was, by the mutual assistance of its members, to attain the highest possible degree of morality and virtue, and to lay the foundation for the reformation of the world by the association of good mento oppose the progress of moral evil."
- The Illuminati's goals included the abolishing of all monarchies, governments, private properties and inheritances, marriage, family life, patriotism and nationalism and religions.
- Prominent early figures of the Illuminati include core financiers Mayer Amschel Rothschild and Prince Wilhelm IX Landgrave
- Weishaupt and his plan was outlawed by the King of Bavaria in August 1784 after the police found out of the Order (via an Illuminati courier handling papers being struck by lightning). He fled to Moscow and continued to realise his ambitions of a New World Order within freemasonry
Nathan Mayer Rothschild (1777-1836) / James Mayer de Rothschild (1792-1868)
- Two of the five sons of Mayer Amschel Rothschild; mastermind of the Rothschild banking dynasty. The five sons each set out to rule the economic systems of their residing nation. Nathan had control over England (Bank of England) and James over France (Messieurs de Rothschild Freres).
- The two brothers concocted the 1815 Battle of Waterloo (in Belgium) conflict between Britain's forces led by the Duke of Wellington against that frontiered by Napoleon; Nathan funded the Duke, James funded Napoleon. With advanced knowledge of the British victory, Nathan Rothschild spread lies that the British had been defeated, which caused a crash in the value of British Government Bonds. While panicked English investors sold up their life savings, Nathan Rothschild bought-up their bonds for pennies on the dollar. When official news of the British victory at Waterloo arrived, the English Bond market skyrocketed and so did Nathan Rothschild's wealth. In one foul swoop, the demon brothers had double crossed the English masses and taken control of the Bank of England (source: http://jubilee2012.50webs.com/the_house_of_rothschild.htm).
Daniel Payseur (Crown Prince Louis aka Louis XVII of France) (1785-1860)
- Son of 18th Century French monarchical couple Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette. Louis XVI's ancestry is just one strand of the vast Merovignian bloodline.
- Thought to have died in 1795 from a form of tuberculosis whilst imprisoned by the during the French Revolution (1789–1799). Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette were both executed in 1793.
- Smuggled out of France during the Revolution and taken to England in 1804 by the former royal paymaster of France, George Payseur. Protected by King George III and given a new identity of Daniel Payseur. The King gave Payseur a ship and land in US state of North Carolina to reside in which Payseur did circa 1805.
- Gathering wealth through acquiring gold mines, lucrative real estate and leasing railroads, Daniel's grandson Lewis Cass Payseur was in charge of the vast business empire. Lewis entrusted Leroy Springs to host a range of his companies; Springs being part of the offshoot of the Rothschild family bloodline
Tuesday, 13 July 2010
Friday, 9 July 2010
Have they not seen how many a generation before them We have destroyed whom We had established on the earth such as We have not established you? And We poured out on them e=rain from the sky in abundance, and made the rivers flow under them. Yet, We destroyed them for their sins, and We created after them other generations.
And even if We had sent down to you (O Muhammad pbuh) a Message written on paper so that they could touch it with their hands the disbelievers would have said: " This is nothing but obvious magic!"
And they say: "Why has not an angel been sent down to him?" Had We sent down an angel, the matter would have been judged at once, and no respite would be granted to them."
Monday, 5 July 2010
Consider this -
You want to ask a girl out. You're afraid you'll get rejected - you pluck up the courage to chat to her. She agrees to meet. You're elated inside and prepare for your date in 2 days time.
You meet your date for lunch. You hope you don't make a fool of yourself, with the wish that you've made a good impression of yourself on her. You both have a good time; arrange to meet again and have a goodbye kiss.
You're at the park having a picnic with your girlfriend for your 3rd year together. Anxiously hoping to hear the desired answer, you bend down on one knee and propose... She says "Yes", gives you a peck on the cheek and a hug; you're breathing the biggest sigh of relief of your life.
You're about to plan the rest of you're days with your life partner, congratulations! ----- ??? Good luck.
You've just read three instances of dialectics. In essence dialectics is the process of reaching an elevated conclusion resulting from conflicting former arguments. One argument, the thesis is opposed or contradicted by another argument, the antithesis; the overcoming of (or compromising of sorts between the two) which brings about the synthesis - a new plateau to progress upon. The theory of Dialectics had been around since the Ancient Greek era with Socrates, Plato and Aristotle's teachings but been given a prominent renaissance in the 19th Century with German philosopher Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (1770-1831) and his take on the theory; the Hegelian dialectic.
Hegel believed that humans are in a progressively evolutionary process - that we are in a state (thesis) that is with fault or opposing factors (antithesis); and that this fault has to be overcome in order for a new and "better" state to be achieved (synthesis) - albeit now with a new corresponding fault to now conquer. This process is repeated over and over in what Hegel calls The Dialectical Process of Spirit until "the absolute idea" is attained; a state that is perfect, it will prevail over any attempt to destroy or modify it. In short, Hegel's theory of dialectics views the development of mankind manifest into a god-like stature.
Want to lose a few pounds to look trim for the summer? You go to the gym and sweat your ass off to get that leaner figure.
Want to score the winning goal in the final that gets your football team the Regionals Cup? You make that all-important run and sidefoot the ball past the goalie and into the net.
Want to get that sparkling new Audi R8 convertible? You ease off from indulging in the the minor luxuries and save up until you can make that lump sum deposit at the dealership.
Where in the instances of the three above can viewed as dialectic in a somewhat pure form, prominent people in world history seek to use the process to generate and manipulate conflicting arguments to forge a predetermined outcome that would lead to the destruction and downfall of human life as a whole rather than the development of it.
The Hegelian dialectic was a huge influence upon 19th Century German philosophers Karl Marx (1818-1883) and Fredrich Engels' (1820-1895) (pictured left and right respectively) own theory of socio-economic evolution, known as dialectic materialism. This philosophy exchanges Hegel's notion of spiritual growth for that of a more physical nature. Through the breakdown of the social class system, surrendering all wealth for the state to then redistribute equally back to the people, in conjunction with only producing what is needed to sustain the community (i.e. communism) is the endgoal and perfect synthesis of social cohesion and peace. However did Marx and Engels really believe in the sustainability of communism as a long-term solution for us all living together happily ever after; or was something more sinister lying underneath their plans?
Communism has to date never truly worked as the sheer magnitude of power and control entrusted to the few that govern over and for the many have always thoroughly abused their position. By solely looking after their own interests and not those of the people but instead forcing standards and ways of living upon them does one realise that they're not living in a communist state; but a fascist one. A fascist state doesn't have one class where everyone is seen as and treated the same, but on the contrary shows the widest class divide imaginable - on one end there's the ruling elite that are drunk off their total domination over the other end, the masses, who do as they're told or they "disappear".
From politics and religion to education and medicine, dialectics has steadily infiltrated how we all live. The most critical use of dialectics today has been ongoing for Centuries to say the very least, and is explained excellently in What Is The Hegelian Dialect? by Niki F. Raapana and Nordica M. Friedrich. This particular process has the synthesis in which the world population is living under a single global government - The New World Order:
American's Individual Freedom (1775- ); power inherent in the people (true)
The U.S. Constitution, The U.S. Bill of Rights, and 50 individual U.S. State Constitutions
in constant conflict/resolution with
Marx's Theory of World Communism (1847- ) power inherent in the state (false)
The ideology of Engels and Marx, enforced by European powers, international banks, the Mossad, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro, etc
naturally balances/evolves into
The Communitarian Third Way (2002- ) power inherent in the global community (false)
Jacobin Civil Society: legally authorized by United Nations' Local Agenda 21 players and their Earth Charter-- represented by the Communitarian Network, the International Socialist Party, British Fabians & The New Democratic Leadership Council, British Labour, the neo-cons, the International Court of Justice, NATO, Jewish and Christian Zionists, feminists, the Christian Right, Chinese communists, the Russian KGB, the Mossad, the CIA, M-15, the European Union, the World Bank, The Bilderbergs, the CFR, the Royal Society, Rhodes Scholars, the G-8, the WTO, AID, IMF, Community Policing, cultural anthropologists, Rural and Neighborhood Planning, thousands of non-governmental organizations, conservationists, Gaia worshipers, think-tanks, the Radical Middle, the terrorist environmental movement, the violent peace movement, 33rd degree freemasons, progressives, change agents and community "builders," et. al.
By constantly putting forth theses and antitheses to us the people; the New World Order has already predetermined the synthetic "solution" that they're currently proposing to us to engage in "for our own good" - yet knowing full well that its far from it. The NWO's endgoal is a perverted deformity of communism; its a fascist, tyrannical dictatorship (as stated earlier). The elite will be the fake-god rulers of the state possessing practically all the planet's material wealth, whilst giving just enough of the slithers of scraps to the subordinate slave masses to survive and serve their masters. This is their vision of the "absolute idea", its hardly the perfect synthesis for us the people to be living in, is it?
We need to realise that we don't have to live in the "theses" that the NWO's socio-economic boffins have programmed for us to interact within. We can live outside the confined realities they have created for us. Read between the lies, and don't believe the hype.
Notable sources include:
What Is The Hegelian Dialectic? by Niki F. Raapana and Nordica M. Friedrich (http://nord.twu.net/acl/dialectic.html) Hegelian Dialectic: The Devil's Winning Tool - (http://www.wayoflife.org/files/98be0bed00fa8a273ae1b2970f64cece-108.html) Marxist Philosophy and Dialectical Materialism - (http://www.allaboutworldview.org/marxist-philosophy-and-dialectical-materialism-faq.htm) The Hegelian Dialectic - (http://www.connorboyack.com/blog/the-hegelian-dialectic)